- Your Community
- Community Events 2023
- Holiday Decorating Contest
Holiday Decorating Contest
Thank you to all of our amazing contestants in the 2022 Home Decorating contest. Homes will stay lit, interactive map will stay
online, and signs will remain intact for the next couple of weeks, so please make sure you get to see them! You still have lots of time to enjoy all the entrants!
This year our third place winner is Richard Stoner, candidate number #32 at 3465 Emma Jo Drive. His $25 Sunseri gift card will be presented to him at the borough building when he returns the sign.
Second place, and a $25 Crafthouse gift card and a $25 Sunseri gift card are also being held at the borough building for candidate #31 Dave Backo of 51 Mary Ann Drive.
Our first place winner AND fan favorite Brian Nolte of 4718 McKee Drive. He earned a $25 Crafthouse gift card, a $25 Sunseri gift card
and a $25 Backdraft gift card for placing first. Fan favorite contest had a great community response with an impressive 1505 individual responses. Congratulations to Brian for pulling in an overwhelming 53% of the vote! As fan favorite, he earned an additional $25 Crafthouse gift card.
We ask that all community members stay in their cars when viewing holiday displays. Please respect your neighbors and your community by celebrating safely this year.
For community voting, click here!
Voting will end on December 8th and the winners will be announced at the Holiday Event at the Baldwin Borough Building, this Friday December 9th from 4:30pm - 7:00pm.
Contestants will be judged on the categories listed below. The contestants earning the highest total number of points will be awarded prizes.
- Most Original
- Best Use of Lighting
- Best Overall
- Participation is open to all Baldwin Borough residents and businesses .
- Entry applications must be received by Wednesday, November 30th.
- Homes and businesses must be decorated by Sunday, December 4th.
- Participants have the option to share their address as part of an interactive map so that residents can visit decorated homes and businesses around Baldwin from December 4th-December 31st .
- All participants MUST place an official contest sign in their yard to be included in contest judging. Signs may be picked up at the borough building from November 7th to November 30th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Please note, you will be required to pay a deposit of $15 which will be refunded if the sign is returned by December 17. If you have questions or concerns, please email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Judging is based on decorations of the exterior of residence or business only.
- Judging will take place December 4th-8th
- The winners of each category will be announced on Friday December 9th and will be posted on the Borough's website and the Baldwin Borough Facebook page
- The winner will receive a prize available for pick up when returning the sign.
- Participants agree to have a photo of their decorated home posted on the Baldwin Borough website and Facebook page.