How do I apply for an Alarm Permit?

Any resident or commercial establishment located in the Borough of Baldwin who has a fire alarm system or a security system is required to register said alarm system with the Police Department, pursuant to Borough of Baldwin Ordinance Number 753. Those failing to obtain appropriate permits are subject to a penalty. The annual coverage period runs from April 1st through March 31st and renewal notification is mailed prior to the new coverage period. If you have any questions, please contact the Police Department at 412-882-9600, ext 1714.

Alarm Permit Form

Show All Answers

1. What number do I call to see or speak with an officer?
2. How do I report a crime?
3. How do I request a hearing or pay a traffic citation?
4. How do I arrange for car seat installation?
5. How do I obtain a copy of a report?
6. Does the Police Department offer fingerprinting?
7. How can I have my property returned?
8. How do I apply for an Alarm Permit?
9. How do I apply for a Block Permit?
10. How do I apply for a Soliciting Permit?
11. When can I park in a Cul-de-sac?
12. How can I submit a Citizen Complaint or Police Misconduct form?
13. How can I get speed/STOP sign enforcement on my street?
14. Can I file a report over the telephone? 
15. Can anyone get a copy of my police report?
16. How do I report a junk vehicle?
17. How can I be placed on the "Do Not Solicit" list? 
18. What to do when stopped by the Police?